- Date: Saturday 26th September
- Time: 12pm — 2.30pm
- Location: Yoga Hub Phibsboro (click here to book and look for Menchu’s name in “All instructors” drop down menu at the top.)
About the Workshop
Strong lung energy manifests as physical vitality and as the ability to let go of things that hold us back with ease. Menchu invites you to come to a practice that will aim to revitalise your lungs using yin yoga poses, qigong movements, acuyin, myofascial release, and a relaxing nidra — all beneficial practices to strengthen your lung energy.
As this workshop draws from the Five Element Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Menchu will introduce the metal element to which the lung energy is associated. She will also give further tips for self-care.
At the beginning of the session, Menchu will share a short handout with the principal ideas so you will not need to take notes during the practices, although there will be some time for journaling. To get most of this workshop, you will need:
- comfortable clothing;
- a non-slip mat;
- a hand towel;
- two tennis balls;
- a blanket or warm clothing for the end nidra;
- an eye mask or face cloth (optional);
- pen and paper to take notes.
Looking forward to welcoming you to this workshop.